[scribus] PDF rendering of lines (image frame)

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Apr 21 06:04:16 UTC 2011

hi C

> I found that some PDF viewers (Foxit in particular) do not render the
> lines around image frame Steps: create image frame, get image, set
> line to 5 pt, set line colour.
>
> Sending this to the print shop, is there a way to ensure the line
> will be in the final?

get her to use a print oriented PDF viewer?

but i've never heard of a print shop which does not use acrobat to have a look at the PDFs i don't think that you're facing an issuer here!
(well, technically, not true... i've heard of print shops using photoshop to check the PDFs...)

you can try to write a bug report for it... but i wonder if it's better to fill to the scribus bug tracker or to foxit one's

ciao
a.l.e