[scribus] Outline

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Apr 17 19:39:53 UTC 2011

On 04/17/2011 12:25 PM, Alessandro Levati wrote:
> In Italian it's translated as "Schema documento", and in my opinion it's
> a good label for this tool, because it is not just a list of the objects
> included in the document, but shows its structure too. So maybe it could
> be called "Document structure" or something similar.

It's not the type of thing I'd be using, but my needs in Scribus are
fairly simple.  For more complex uses, it sounds like a Good Thing, and
I'd agree that "Document Structure" would be a better name.  The term
"Outline" has several meanings in English, and none of them would
suggest to me that it does what you say it does.