[scribus] GSoC Project 2011

chamin madura kkcmpathi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:05:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am a third year student in University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.

I'm willing to participate in the GSoC 2011 and I like to do that through
contributing to the Scribus project.
I have a C++ programming background and also a little experience in Qt.

I find myself interested in following two ideas, specially the first one(
i.e. idea #4).
Idea #4 - Additional import filters to clean-up the Get Text
Idea #7 - Improve the handling of the text flow around an image.

Could you please explain me further about above two ideas and their scope?

I know this is bit late to get the head start, but I believe I can catch up
as I'm totaly free in next four months since my exams and the project are
all finished.

your guide and advice is kindly appriciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Chamin