[scribus] Page ordering broken for pdf export on 1.3.7 ?

Julian Haines jah0003 at utvinternet.com
Thu Sep 30 10:55:09 CEST 2010

Hi John,

On Wednesday 29 September 2010 19:00 John Culleton wrote:
> > Here is the easy way. Save the file in normal order as a postscript
> file. Then use PSUtils programs ...

Thanks! That looks like an interesting solution for Postscript.

Unfortunately I'm looking for a pdf output. Given that I have only 8 pages
to order, I think it should be even easier directly from Scribus, except I'm
either doing something wrong this time, or it's broken in 1.3.7 on Win XP. I
don't see a bug report in the tracker for this.

Regards,
Julian

--
Julian Haines