[scribus] Thanx for replies to `I FINALLY MADE THE PLUNGE"

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Sep 21 03:35:48 CEST 2010

On 09/20/2010 11:18 AM, Robert Marma wrote:
> Carl Symons, Joe Zeff, Sveinn ? Felli, Jim Ford, AND anyone else kind enough to
> comment,
>
> First of all, let me make it clear that it is not my intention to trigger a
> `Linux distro' flame war, and I sincerely hope this won't turn out to be the
> case.

You're more than welcome.  I tried to make my comments/suggestions as
distro-neutral as I could, because I don't really care what distro you
use.  I use one, my sister uses another because that one's more suitable
to her than the fairly-geeky one I prefer.  Use whatever distro is right
for you because you're the one using it, not me.