[scribus] Image size on A2 calendar made in Scribus

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 18:04:01 CET 2010

On 11/26/2010 09:13 AM, Angela Vincent (Vanilla) wrote:
> Thanks Gregory.  It comes up with Gimp is missing.  Is that key to resizing
> the images.?  I am downloading one from www.gimp.org.  Then I look in
> external tools and locate the program?  Sorry if this all pretty basic to
> you.  I've done loads of goood, smaller projects without all this info!

If you don't have Gimp on your machine, then not finding it is normal. :D

I don't think that presence/absence of Gimp is going to be your main
issue in a large format document, more likely a question of whether
there are enough pixels per inch in your image file to support a decent
DPI in the PDF.

Greg