[scribus] List of words / references possible?

jwminer at accessvt.com jwminer at accessvt.com
Wed Nov 17 05:26:47 CET 2010

J. Jordan wrote:

> I suppose all my questions are answered in the PDF that I couldn't
> get.
> When I click on the link Firefox opens a page that appears to be
> trying
> to open the PDF, but then it says "done" and nothing further
> happens.
>
> I could use some further elucidation. Or if the PDF is < 8MB can you
> e-mail it to me off-list? (My e-mail goes through a university
> account
> that limits attachments to 8 MB.)

Don't open the link in a browser. Instead, right-click and save the
linked document to your download folder. Then open the downloaded
file with your PDF reader.

I had no problem getting the PDF this way and it opened fine in xpdf.
--Judy M.
  USA

Registered Linux User #397786
Being productive with VectorLinux 6.0 SOHO