[scribus] Wish List -- Guides

Tom Connolly tconnolly at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:25:47 CET 2010

In order to center logos and the like in a column, I drag out a guideline that marks the center of the column. How do I find the center? I will have a text block in the column, and when I click on that, the center drag points are at the center of the column.  The trouble is, as soon as I grab a guide to drag it to the center, the marks on the text block disappear, as it's no longer selected. I wonder if it would be too much trouble to keep something selected until the next typographical or art piece is selected? That way, the guide can be placed precisely on the first try.
Thanks for a great program.
Tom Connolly