[scribus] "Cannot write to file" when exporting as PDF

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Nov 13 13:53:06 CET 2010

hi bob,

> I would like to add that I disproved the damaged .sla file theory by
> > Scribus Export PDF only allows one to export back to the source
> > folder containing the *.sla file. Hence, the folder must exist.

not really: you can export the pdf to any directory.

depending on the version and the OS your using it may be that you can't export to directories with spaces in the path (or with non ASCII chars).

afaik, this should not happen with no current version of scribus on any OS.

but i have to few information to be really helpful, here...

ciao
a.l.e