[scribus] Problem with page numbers, new problem with table

matti.huomanen at pp.inet.fi matti.huomanen at pp.inet.fi
Fri Nov 12 07:45:47 CET 2010

Thanks, I found the lock and got rid of the unwanted fixed page number.

Table
problem, how do I get table lines visible? Can I merge cells to form only one
cell?

11.11.2010 1:36
>Vastaanottaja: "Scribus User Mailing List"<scribus at lists.
scribus.info>

04:01 PM, matti.huomanen at pp.inet.fi wrote:
>> Hi, I'm a new Scribus user and
making my first work. I came across a problem
>> with page numbers. I have a
fixed number on every page which I cannot get rid
>> of. I've tried via Master
page but I cannot select the text box where
>> the
>> number is. I may have
locked it but cannot remember how I did it and how to
>> unlock it. I have also
running page numbers as they should be so two numbers on
>> each page look bad.
I'm using version 1.3.3.14 and Windows XP

>Sometimes when it seems like you
can't get at something on a page, it's
>because it's not where you think it
is. Perhaps it's on another layer.
>You should be able to select a locked
frame even though you can't edit
>it, and then you can see in the X,Y,Z tab
that it's locked.

>In general, I don't think it should be quite so desirable
or necessary