[scribus] Automatic Generation of PDFs white headless Scribus?

Florian Over florian.over at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:33:00 CET 2010

Hi,

if this is the wrong mailinglist please give me a hint to the right one.

Is there a possibility to create a Scribus-Template with Placeholders?
I would like to create an automatic process which exchange some texts
and images.
Bonus for running this headless on a Server. ;)

Imagine a brochure for an estate...
Now imagine you could have a server which creates for all estates fancy PDFs.

At the moment we do this with OpenOffice, but it has a nasty Memory
Leak and is slow and ... :(

So any advices?

Best Regards
Florian Over