[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 24, Issue 4

Michael F. Chamness michael at chamness-machina.com
Tue Mar 2 22:56:34 CET 2010

I think this reply, the type of font I'm using, is the correct one, and
I'm not writing because I think I have a problem, I was just commenting
that the little red boxes appear sometimes, and I get rid of them after
inserting the missing "glyphs" - punctuation marks.

Owen asked me what version of linux I'm using. It is OpenSUSE 11.2
(i586), Operating System: Linux 2.6.31.12-0.1-default i686 with KDE
4.3.5 release "0" on a Lenovo ThinkCentre M55e desktop. I'm not
uploading the screen shot Owen requested because its really not a
problem for which I'm seeking a solution. Thank you, both of you who
took time to respond to my email, I appreciate the prompt and useful