[scribus] Hi noob question about paragraph styles

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 01:09:27 CET 2010

The background color isn't paragraf properties, is text-frame properties, so you have 2 posibilities.1) make diferent text frame for header and text body, each with own bg color.2) make one text frame inclusing header and body text, but with bg color set  'none'. Make an other layer (put it behind the text) and in this layer, draw rectangle with color what you need. One under header, one under body text.