[scribus] Hi noob question about paragraph styles

ws useragentwns at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:55:05 CET 2010

I am trying to create a header with a certain colored background, and a following body of text with a different colored background. When I create them in paragraph styles, they each share the same background color. Am I doing this wrong?

My goal is to be able to select a line style in the story editor, and have the header have a colored background and have the text have a new line style with a different background color.

Thanks in advance,

useragentwns