[scribus] polygon shape 56 is not unique

Heather Woollard buddhanature28 at me.com
Mon Mar 1 15:52:32 CET 2010

Hi

I am trying to add another polygon shape to a page in my document and I
get the message "polygon shape 56 is not unique" and it wants me to
change the name. So I go under the preferences box to change it but it
won't let me select the box where the name is to type in another. It
also wont let me do anything else in the program or even close it. I
have to use task manager to kill it. I am running on Windows 7. Can
anyone help?

Thanks
Heather