[scribus] Colour Management, etc

Ed Keith e_d_k at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 21:01:25 CEST 2010

I use both Inkscape & Scribus (beginner at both) and do not consider them competing  tools, but rather as complementary tools. I frequently include graphics created with Inkscape in Scribus documents.

Not knowing what the desired label is supposed to look like I can not say which tool would be better, or if maybe a combination of both would be best.

I generally use Inkscape to draw pictures. I uses Scribus to layout text. Of course there is a fair degree of overlap, but I have never included a Scribus document in an Inkscape graphic.

    -EdK

Ed Keith
e_d_k at yahoo.com

Blog: edkeith.blogspot.com