[scribus] Column Guides

Margaret and George McIntosh tenbear at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jul 18 12:40:03 CEST 2010

Scribus 1.3.7
Windows 7 x64

I do a small quarterly newsletter. By default my column (vertical) guides are set to 3
columns with a 0.15 inch gap referenced to the margins. On a couple of pages I have
used Page > Manage Guides to set 5 columns with a .15 inch gap referenced to the
Margins.

When I save and close scribus, then open it again the page columns are referenced to
the Page, although the Manage Guides dialog indicates they are still referenced to the
margins. I have to open the Manage Guides dialog, click on Refer > Page, then Refer
> Margins and all is well until I close it again.

Does anyone know if this is fixed in 1.3.8?

George