[scribus] Message on downloading

JRPoulter thinkincau at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 14:35:25 CET 2010

Submitted on 01/28/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: JRPoulter
     Email Address: thinkincau at yahoo.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.5
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: MacOS X Leopard
     CPU type: Other/Don't know
   Your request content:
     Subject: Message on downloading
     Message:
Hi
Whilst downloading SCRIBUS a message came up that  said "The
following programs are missing: Ghostscript: You cannot use EPS
images or Print Preview"  .
Not being  very knowledgable with technical things [sigh] I don't know
what EPD is but Print Preview is something I would need most certainly.
Many thanks for your help in being able to use what looks like a great
program in
SCRIBUS. [I have a Mac OS X version 10.5.8
Jennifer

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/345