[scribus] Message on downloading

Joerg Bergmann email at jbergmann.de
Thu Jan 28 14:54:50 CET 2010

You may obtain ghostscript from
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/
There are precompiled versions for the mac, but they
are heavily outdated (7.07 vs. 8.64). All is purely C,
no system calls needed other than file input/output
(you may ignore the X interface), and the OS disc of every
mac contains a gcc variant for the mac (I use it routinely).
So I recommend strongly compiling ghostscript for yourself.

Joerg