[scribus] Extrange bus on Scribus.

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jan 25 22:35:31 CET 2010

hi richard,

> I'm using 1.3.3.13 on Windows. is the last stable version i have
> found.

i think nobody on this list can replicate your problem.

but several of us are trying to figure out where the problem is...

> I dont want to go 1.3.5 because of the file format, if
> something goes wrog or if 1.3.5 is not stable enough and i have to go
> back 1.3.3 i dont want to lose a job (or a part of it) I tried 1.3.5
> in the past, but was too unstable.
> It is stable enough today?
> Is a compiled 1.3.5 for windows ready?

there is scribus 1.3.5.1 for windows. but i would not upgrade before it's stable if you're happy with the features offered by 1.3.3.13 you should stick to it.

and i don't think that your problem is related to the 1.3.3.13 version.

but i also think that we should have a look at your .sla file in order to understand where you're problems are.

can you create a small file where the problem arise and upload it to http://bugs.scribus.net ?

ciao
a.l.e