[scribus] Extrange bus on Scribus.

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jan 25 21:45:32 CET 2010

My english is not so good, and i don't know what rant means, but i can
guess.
OK, i'm under some pressure and it gets released in the wrong
directions, i'm sorry.

I said my version, but on the wrong message, that i send with the wrong
email.

I'm using 1.3.3.13 on Windows. is the last stable version i have found.
I dont want to go 1.3.5 because of the file format, if something goes
wrog or if 1.3.5 is not stable enough and i have to go back 1.3.3 i dont
want to lose a job (or a part of it) I tried 1.3.5 in the past, but was
too unstable.
It is stable enough today?
Is a compiled 1.3.5 for windows ready?

Thanks again, and i'm sorry for my bad temper.

And is not about select and unselect, is about marking as selected,
items that were outside the selection box i draw. (i send a .gif on a
prior message)