[scribus] Extrange bugs on Scribus.

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jan 25 23:04:26 CET 2010

Hi there, this is the so mented file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2o0mgjdmfnm/Reels.sla

And below is a video showing what happens.
BTW, this happened on 1.3.5 also, but after closing and reopening
Scribus didn't happened again. (1.3.5)
What i have seen, is 1.3.5 had the failure when task manager show 50%
the memory usage. After reopen, 1.3.5 used double as much ram the
previous time, then it didn't happen again.
But, after that it happened again on 1.3.3.13, while i was grabbing this
video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l53PKde5Nw

raaaare......