[scribus] Extrange bus on Scribus.

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 19:53:38 CET 2010

On 01/25/2010 12:10 PM, Richard wrote:
> I'm sorry Gregory... but... ¿WHAT?
> Click and drag impossible?.... ¿since when?
> tricky?, what?...

It might help if you would get out of rant mode for a bit. Personally, I
would say that if you try to drag around a number of objects without
also selecting another one in the center, AFAIK this is impossible. It's
also tricky in other situations.

I am not seeing this unwanted selection happening in 1.3.5 or in
1.3.3.13. You have never said which version and platform you are using.
I note that now that I've had a chance to check 1.3.3.13 on Windows, the
deselect operation doesn't work, at least with any key combination I can
think of right now.

You might try getting 1.3.5.1 and seeing if that meets your needs.
Otherwise, channeling your energy into a bug report (after looking to
see if your problem has already been reported) might be more useful to
the project.

Greg