[scribus] Measurements from Blurb

Tage Stabell-Kulø tagesk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:31:44 CET 2010

I'm tired of BookSmart (from Blurb).  I published one book, but that you
can't reconnect
text-boxes for flow makes BookSmart very, very hard to use.

In irder to use Scribus I need a tiny bit of assistance.
Blurb says that my book needs to have the following specifications (in
centimeters):

    Final, exported PDF/X3 should measure (w x h): 17.462 x 17.462
    Page size/trime line (w x h): 17.145 x 16.828
    Bleed (top, bottom, and outside edges): 0.317
    Inset for Margins / Safe boundary (from trim and gutter): 0.635

Now, when making a new document i Scribus, how do the above requirements
"map" to the ones in Scribus?
For example: The "Final, exportet PDF", is that the width and height of
"Document Layout"?
Or is "Document Layout" what Blurb call "Page size"?

>From Tuscany,

 [TaSK]

--
Tage S-K