[scribus] Footnotes

David Burleigh david.burleigh at gmx.com
Mon Feb 15 14:19:10 CET 2010

Ok, so html is the way to go, but now I'm trying to figure out a quicker
way to convert all the blue underlined footnote references to black
superscripts. The search-and-replace mechanism appears to suggest that
one can search for one rendition (e.g., blue underlined text) and change
it to another rendition (e.g., black superscripted text), but when I
try, it doesn't find anything. Is there a "wildcard" or regular
expression syntax for the text field in the search dialog box? I'd
rather not have to search explicitly for each footnote.

Also, when I tried to merely import the .odt document, not only were
footnotes missing, but I noticed that all italics (an probably other
renditions) were lost in the import operation.