[scribus] how to prevent hyphenating one word

Cezary Grabski czarek at oferuje.pl
Fri Feb 12 09:16:50 CET 2010

As in topic - how I can simply prevent hyphenating for one selected word?
Ok, I know I can select this word and click Extras / Dehyphenate Text.
But I am asking for more simple way to do it...
For example in Ventura I can input smart hyphen (in Ventura called
Discretionary Hyphen) at beginning of desired word and this word will not be
hyphenated.
Sometimes selecting whole word in text frame is difficult, sometimes even
impossible (last word in column when this is very large page layout, last word
on the page).

Cezary Grabski