[scribus] Get Vector File on right-click?

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Sat Dec 18 04:18:58 CET 2010

On 12/17/2010 6:08 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Perhaps the words might be changed, but actually if you
> right-click a page outside of a frame, you will get a
> different context menu that contains an item "Paste File"
> that does indeed apply to various vector image formats.

Greg, that works so well. It's truly an advanced form of
human evolution to have an svg file treated as a normal
file. Wow!

And if those svgs of mine in the frames are truly rasterized
into bitmaps, I have to say that on my system they look as
good as the 'real' svgs w/o a frame.

Thanks for the excellent work.

Best wishes,
Barry McKenna