[scribus] Organizing the workspace display OR possible intuitive, self help while not annoying those who know more

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sun Dec 19 09:34:22 CET 2010

> we will attract (good) new users, not by leveraging our ideas to meet
> their (bad) current habits.

So, you think trying to paste into a locked layer or forgetting to
fill in the PDF/X-3 information field are "bad habits"?

I see them as very common mistakes, where the user needs a reminder in
some way. Just like Scribus asks if you want to save changes when you
try to close the program with a changed document open.

/Peter