[scribus] Get Vector File on right-click?

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Sat Dec 18 02:33:31 CET 2010

Windows2000/sp4
v1.3.9

Are there plans to put a right-click menu item for Get
Vector File with Get Image, to complement the File drop down
with Get Vector File under Import?

I'm thrilled to be able to use my own generated (my own
program, developed by me) svg files.

Also, I get a warning about the file containing some
unsupported features on attempting to open my svg files
which are approved with no errors on w3.org svg validator.

There doesn't seem to be a problem with actual import or
display or convert to pdf, but I got the same warning in
1.3.6 also.

Best wishes,
Barry McKenna