[scribus] Text Field Automation Question

Jason Garber boss at gahooa.com
Thu Dec 16 08:39:47 CET 2010

Hello,

Is it possible to define text fields which appear on every page, having
content specific to each page, but the size, position, font, etc... globally
defined?

Specifically, I have a master page which includes "Date", "Subject", and
"Summary" which are unique to each page, but I would like the ability to
reposition and modify their style globally.  The document is projected to be
700 pages by the time we send it to be printed as a book.

Thank you.
Jason Garber