[scribus] Wrong documentation of getPageMargins() in scripter API

Andreas Hünnebeck acmh at gmx.de
Thu Dec 16 04:06:37 CET 2010

The scripter API docu says about the function getPageMargins():

  Returns the page margins as a (top, left, right, bottom) tuple in the current units.

In fact in Scribus 1.3.9 getPageMargins() returns (top, inner, outer, bottom).
I had expected that 'left' is 'inner' for right pages and 'outer' for left pages.
At least that's the workaround I'm using now.

bye
Andreas
Andreas Hünnebeck | email: acmh at gmx.de
----- privat ---- | www  : http://www.huennebeck-online.de
Fax/Anrufbeantworter: +49 (32 12) 1 26 24 06
PGP-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/pgp_andreas.asc
GPG-Key: http://www.huennebeck-online.de/public_keys/andreas.asc