[scribus] Announcement: Scribus 1.3.9 released

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Dec 5 22:44:21 CET 2010

On 12/05/2010 01:28 PM, Owen wrote:
> I*hate*  saying sudo, it's another 4 key strokes plus the password,
> but having been punished once, I will live with it.

So don't use it; I never do.  IMAO sudo is only for giving limited root
access to users on a multi-user box.  If you're the only person using
the machine, you presumably know the root password (Unless, of course,
you're using Ubuntu, which doesn't have one by default.) and shouldn't
need to use sudo.  I use su for multiple commands and su -c for one; no
keystroke savings, but for me, at least, it's The Right Thing.