[scribus] Organizing pictures before inserting them in a book

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:53:19 CET 2010

I think I have the answer, and it doesn't involve any additional tool.

In Scribus, it is possible to have frames on the canevas, outside the limits
of actual pages. So, I think I will import at once all the images I want to
work with, in image frames the size of thumbnails, then move them around and
resize them on the canvas to get the first rough idea of the whole book.

Then I will move them to their actual position in real pages and adjust
their sizes.

How does it look?
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>