[scribus] Table with printable lines

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Apr 13 23:33:17 CEST 2010

hi larry,

> I am working on a project and would like to create a table that has
> lines that will print what is the easiest way to do this?

for complexer tables, you'd better create them in openoffice (or any
other office application) and export them to scribus using eps, pdf or
svg.

for simpler ones, you may try to create a table in scribus itself.

you can select single cells by clicking on the cells while pressing the
alt key (or ctrl in some versions, i think; some window managers may
catch the alt key so you will have to define the "windows" key as a
meta key for the wm).
when you have one (or several) cell selected you can go to the line tab
of the properties palette and set the cell borders.

hope that helps
a.l.e