[scribus] Superscript problem

Clay Fouts goatlove at khephera.net
Mon Sep 21 19:51:13 CEST 2009

Thank you for the ideas. I never did figure out what the problem was.
Manually adjusting the supposedly-super character in the properties
dialog had no effect in display or PDF output. In the doc setup
dialog, the superscript offset was set to 0%. However, setting it to
any other value also generated no change.

Whatever was wrong, I was able to copy and paste the document contents
into a fresh document, and the problem has completely vanished. I'm
happy to mail the broken .sla to anyone is interested in a specimen
for forensic study. Otherwise I'm dropping it.

Enjoy,
Clay