[scribus] Business Cards from Scribus?

Bill Lawry inov8tn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:01:27 CEST 2009

Wow!

Thank you.

The solution. while a little more 'technical' than the MS procedure, looks
quite doable.

*As measured*, the 8879 template is 7.00" wide split down the middle with 5
abutting rows of 2.00" each.

The Avery 8879 sheets are 8-1/2 X 11" overall.  Each sheet produces 10 cards
that are each 2" X 3-1/2" and for some reason Avery has chosen to make the
leading (top) margin 15/32" and the trailing (bottom) margin is 17/32".

But I don't think any of this will change the principle of your solution.

I include the measurements only to add to add to your store of knowledge - a
small 'payment in gratitude'.

Thanks again for your quick and very clear response to my question.

Bill