[scribus] Linux vs Windows for Scribus ?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Sep 9 13:27:22 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 08 September 2009 18:28:47 John Culleton wrote:

> I I tried Vector but did not have a happy experience.

Downloaded again, installed again and this time it worked. It has
both Scribus 1.3.3.12 and Inkscape 46.  I still have lots of clean up to
do, like getting on line and installing kmail, but now I can report a
positive experience.

On all my partitions I change the background to medium dark gray
so that colors on graphics are not visually distorted when I view
them.  The eyes can play tricks on us.

--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"