[scribus] clarification on precise adjustment of frame in 1.3.5.1

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 28 15:39:00 CET 2009

clarification on precise adjustment of frame in 1.3.5.1

from the wiki
<<
With the Properties window:

   There are three ways to change the individual settings --

   1. editing with the keyboard
   2. clicking on the up or down arrows to the right of each value. The
keyboard up and down arrows will accomplish the same thing.
   3. using the mousewheel on each setting -- usually hovering the
cursor will be enough, if not, click on the value first

Also note that for 2 and 3, holding down Ctrl, Shift, or Ctrl+Shift
(works with up and down arrow keys also) will alter which decimal place
is affected. In addition, when using the Properties window width and
height are by default linked, but you need only click the chain icon to
the right to unlink them.

Not a big problem at all as you can type an exact measure if want
But I have not been able to get the above to quite work as I read it.
Most of the time if I cursor up or down on keyboard or scroll the mouse
wheel the dimension value adjusts by 1 pt.
I have tried pressing individually or together the the Ctrl and Shift
Keys or press and holding them while cursor up or down or scroll the
mouse wheel and it still adjusts by one.
Except once (and I don't know why) it started being 0.1 of pt for a
while and then it seem to revert to 1pt adjustment.

Does it work as per wiki for others ?

K.