[scribus] custom line styles usage existing and maybe a suggestion

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 27 13:06:35 CET 2009

Hi "a.l.e." & "Christoph"

Thankyou for your kind and gentle responses.

a.l.e. re
<<
well, it's a pity that publisher doesn't set the standard for scribus :-)

no it's not a pity. But the example I gave was the simplest way (for me)
to express it, sorry to irritate or offend.

a.l.e. re
<<
the best way to do it, is to create the frame in inkscape, with the
correct size, export it to svg and import it in scribus.

Thanks, I could do that, but it does make the task far more convoluted
and cumbersome compared to how it can be done in another application
that we dare not mention here. I am looking to try and get multiple
clients to let go of a certain application and anything they can do in
it they obviously expect  to be able to do in another and without too
much extra effort.