[scribus] the Ubuntu conundrum

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:28:35 CEST 2009

> 3) (regarding the font problem that started this thread) I haven't
> tried installing fonts that aren't just available in the Ubuntu
> package repos (there are a LOT of excellent fonts there, btw)

I have installed a few extra fonts with out too much trouble. At least once
I figured out how to do it. I did it the click and drag way. One of the
things I have liked about Scribus is the fact that I can go into the
preferences and specify which fonts Scibus will use.

--
StevenD

Do you want it fast, good, or cheap? Choose any two.