[scribus] Doing a cookbook - how to treat each recipe

kevin r. marshall kevin at pipeline.com
Fri Oct 16 08:42:23 CEST 2009

There's a good chance that a P4 1.6GHz would require RIMMS (RD RAM) and those are not cheap, not widely available in large capacities and must be installed in pairs. In short, folks with older, first gen, P4 machines are stuck with low RAM until we (i fall into this group) upgrade to newer machines.

/KRM