[scribus] [Scribus 0008514]: Could not send question through email group

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Oct 12 19:23:20 CEST 2009

Hi

Am Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 06:54:12 schrieb Karis Mills:
> Wow, that was incredibly rude.  So because it works for you, my problem is
> my fault?  I have no problem with any web pages but yours!

Unfortunately your "bug report" was problematic, because you did not say which
page didn't work, what the problem was and what version of IE you are using.

In the meantime you have found your way to the ML, so if you tell us more
details, we can try to verify your problem and fix the issue (if there is
one).

Christoph