[scribus] [Scribus 0008514]: Could not send question through email group

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Oct 12 18:04:12 CEST 2009

dear mr. mills,
> Wow, that was incredibly rude.  So because it works for you, my problem is my fault?  I have no problem with any web pages but yours!
>
> From: Mantis Bug Tracker <scribus at scribus.info>
> Subject: [Scribus 0008514]: Could not send question through email group
> To: kjhmills at yahoo.ca
> I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I needed to
> submit a question to the email group, but I always got "Internet Explorer
> Cannot Display Web Page".  Had the same problem trying to email the Scribus
> Team.  Please help.
> (0022671) jghali (administrator) - 09-Oct-11 22:45
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=8514#c22671
>
>>> I don't know if this is the right place to post this
>>>

> This is not the right place *at all*.
>

>>> always got "Internet Explorer Cannot Display Web Page".
>>>

> Internet explorer displays that page perfectly here.

well, mailing lists are supposed to be read by mail programs. you tell
us that you have a problem with internet explorer,  which is no mail
application.

probably, it is not your fault, but, since the page seems to work for
the people administering the scribus project, you should look for some
computer support before bothering them.
they are not your system administrator and they may answer in a way you
don't like, if asked to play that role.

you may also try to download firefox and see if it can correctly show
the page (most of the people around here use firefox instead of internet
explorer!).

have a nice evening
a.l.e