[scribus] Doing a cookbook - how to treat each recipe

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Mon Oct 12 05:18:16 CEST 2009

I think you could get some better performance by disabling color
profile, and adding a better graphics card. (if you have somethig abot
8/16/32MB)
I used to work on a 2100MHz Athlon with 1GB RAM and an AGP Nvidia
6600/256MB with very good performance (color profile disabled) load,
export, etc...  and overpassed 25 pages with at least 5 images/page for
a price catalog.

Regards.