[scribus] object is imported pdf file

Thomas Kratz tpk at spirituelles-portal.de
Tue Oct 6 09:47:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I open the original pdf with adobe reader and open it again with adobe
reader after I put it into scribus and exported it with the pdf-function.

Here is what the origianl lools like:

http://www.spirituelles-portal.de/pdf/orginal1.pdf

and here after I put it into scribus:

http://www.spirituelles-portal.de/pdf/scribus1.pdf

In scribus1 the photo is much darker and Robert looks like he needs a
shave urgently, while in the original you hardly notice this ... :-)

Is this just a normal thing  and will it look different in printing
again? Or can I optimize something so that after scribus it looks like
the original?

Thomas

*Thomas Kratz*
/*Webdesign & Programmierung
-> Seiten, die Sie selber ändern können (CMS)*/
Große Str. 20 in 49143 Bissendorf (Schledehausen)
Tel: 05402-987920 °° Fax: 01212-5-18605915
tpk at spirituelles-portal.de <mailto:tpk at spirituelles-portal.de>
www.spirituelles-portal.de <http://www.spirituelles-portal.de>
Stnr: 65/124/09969