[scribus] object is imported pdf file

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Oct 6 07:48:49 CEST 2009

guten morgen thomas,

> In the moment the photos in the pdfs generated from scribus look like
> they have been copied on a color-copymachine ...

on screen or on paper?

in the image frame, you normally only get a preview of the image (the
context menu let you choose the quality of the preview).

basically, print (and pdf) should look ok.

> Would it make a difference, if I convert the pdfs into some other
> format (jpg, tiff, what shall I choose??) before I load them into
> scribus?

you may have more control on the result if you first convert the pdfs
into images with the quality and size you wish.

have a nice day
a.l.e