[scribus] Double sided layout A4

Victor Papp victor at vpapp.com
Sun Oct 4 17:54:06 CEST 2009

Hi.

Both psutils, pdftk and ghostscript are available for FREE to download under GPL for windows.
Yes, I know about acrobat, - i have used it earlier frequently.
But the command line tools give you much more POWER.
If you have money you do not know where to spend, pls buy acrobat professional, Quite imposing plus, and do the imposition job in a GUI manually.

But it is:
a. NOT free.
b. NOT effective.
c. hard to automate for repeating jobs.

Your A5 booklet is a simple case.
More sophisticated jobs can be automated via command line tools that are platform independent - i am using them under windows and linux with success.

But it is your decision -  which way to go.

Victor.

P.S. To generate postscript select File/Print/TO FILE