[scribus] object is imported pdf file

Thomas Kratz tpk at spirituelles-portal.de
Tue Oct 6 06:02:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

ah, that's good news, so there is still hope :-)

I have the problem with pdfs containing advertisements, so they include
photos, grafic elements and text.
And I want to send the endproduct to a online-printer (flyer-alarm.de)
in Germany in order to print a DINA4 magazine.
In the moment the photos in the pdfs generated from scribus look like
they have been copied on a color-copymachine ...

Would it make a difference, if I convert the pdfs into some other format
(jpg, tiff, what shall I choose??) before I load them into scribus?

Hope, that's enough information, otherwise please ask!!!

Thomas

*Thomas Kratz*
/*Webdesign & Programmierung
-> Seiten, die Sie selber ändern können (CMS)*/
Große Str. 20 in 49143 Bissendorf (Schledehausen)
Tel: 05402-987920 °° Fax: 01212-5-18605915
tpk at spirituelles-portal.de <mailto:tpk at spirituelles-portal.de>
www.spirituelles-portal.de <http://www.spirituelles-portal.de>
Stnr: 65/124/09969