[scribus] Brochure printing using imposition

Peter H Nancarrow peter.h.nancarrow at skogen.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 16:18:30 CET 2009

Now the light dawns!  The quote from the Help manual was cut and pasted
into my first e-mail on this subject, and it appears on inspection that
it had a closing comment tag (which came over with the selected text). I
guess that the opening tag was missing in the manual entry, so the
reference to the imposition tool was not suppressed.

Nevertheless, I hope the question of imposition will continue to be
addressed, since would provide a very useful function and enable
brochure production without having to exit Scribus.