[scribus] Brochure printing using imposition

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Fri Nov 13 02:18:45 CET 2009

Am Freitag, 13. November 2009 02:02:54 schrieb Peter H Nancarrow:
> Thanks for the tip below.  Having installed Adobe Reader it worked fine,
> even with a test PDF originally formatted as A4.
>
> I'd still be interested to find out where the imposition tool in Scribus
> lives.

Actually, I don't know what you did. The text you quoted is commented out for
a reason, and the reason is that the student who wanted to write the
imposition tool disappeared without finishing it. What he wrote is in the
source code, but it won't be compiled at the moment, because it doesn't do
anything useful, yet.

Christoph